To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:45 PM
Subject: Bit Seats In Molars

This message is from: Vic Faeo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, everone. Do Fjords need bit seats filed into their first molars? I was just told about this by a horse trainer who specializes in reining and roping. But would a Fjord trail horse need it? My Fjord uses a Kimberwick cheek piece with an MB2 Myler mouth piece and he just direct-reins.

For your security this Message has been checked for Viruses as a courtesy of
Com-Pair Services!