This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ronni:
Huh?!  I'm only ~ 4 miles from you and didn't have such trouble!  But, I did
leave my house at 5:30pm under bright sunny skies and totally dry roads
passable at 60mph, heading northeast.  After about 10 minutes I came to
totally gray skies, I saw snow on the ground, then snow on the road, then
finally ice and snow on the roads once I got to buggy country.  You must be
just across some invisible weather line.
Melinda
southern Marengo OH (ha!)

--
Coaching with Melinda Schumacher, MD
Personal Empowerment through Creative Expression and Equine Experiential

"You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is
already around your neck."   ~Jalal-Uddin Rumi

"As she knotted the reins and took her stand, the horse's soul came into her
hand, and up from the mouth that held the steel came an innermost word, half
thought, half feel."~paraphrased, John Masefield

Fly Without Wings  www.flywithoutwings.net
Gestalt Practitioner  www.gestaltcleveland.org