This message is from: Jeanne Zuker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am so very sorry for your, and Nika's loss of the foal.

I thought I have heard of 'milk banks' that take milk and store it for orphan
foals.  I don't breed, so I can't give you any info., but perhaps your vet
would have some ideas, or if there is a vet hospital/university near you, they
might be able to give you some help.  What a wonderful thing if you might still
be able to help out another foal.  Hugs to you and Nika.  Again, I am so sorry.

Jeanne and Monty
MI