This message is from: "Debby Stai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anywone ever seen a fjord that was 12hands tall...and not too drafty.  I guess
that would be less than desirable surely...I have my little pony with health
issues and I'd just gotten him a really nice although used cart...It just is
not easy finding a pony...especially as its a black cart to go with my black
pony...He's so on again off again, and with summer coming, they'll be no
driving him I'm sure with his no sweating...I thought a gray fjord with high
black legs and stripes, how cute would that be : )  I guess I can search for a
donkey : ))