This message is from: kate charboneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We've done halter at our county fair, and did quite well amongst the drafts.
I presented him as a draft; clipped the goat hairs, muzzle hairs, pony clip on
the ears, tidied the coronets but left the leg & pastern feathers, no makeup
or shine.  But in mid-March we're in our first western pleasure open show.
We'll be in the arena with mainly AQHA's.  How do we present a Fjord when in
that type of event?  Do we fully clip the face, ears, legs just like a light
horse?  Do we do the makeup and shine just like a light horse?  What do we do
with that huge forlock?
Thanks, Kate & Fred in MN