This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello All,

It is never too early to prepare for the Albany, OR Expo. Oregon Fjord Club
normally meets directly after the last Expo and selects the theme for the
next year. However this time. we were strapped for time and energy. We have
space for 6 Fjords in 2009. If you are interested in performing at the expo
in 2009 please email me directly.

But now. we need your help.We have a few themes and would love to get your
input as to your favorite one. Please email me directly with your vote.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (one vote per person/family) Thanks!

1.      A roaring good time - Fjords (jungle theme)
2.      Fjord Fjesta  (Mexican party theme)
3.      A winning combination, Fjords and You (Racing theme)
4.      Fjords will steal your heart (Pirate theme)
5.      Team Fjords (sports theme)
6.      Fjords - A carnival of fun! (carnival theme)

Catherine Lassesen

Hestehaven - "The Horse Garden"

& Hundehaven - "The Dog Heaven"

www.hestehaven.com / [EMAIL PROTECTED]