This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Olivia Farm,

  We did indeed get Wilbur in the mail and will be getting some photos of him
soon, and yes, he can get a photo taken with the newest addition.

  Highland Prairie Tessa (by Smedsmograen) foaled a beautiful brown dun filly
by Peppertree's Christian yesterday about 6 AM.  She is very leggy and, we
think, a well-put-together little girl.  This is a first foal for Tess and our
first filly from Chris, we are very pleased with the out-come.  Personally, I'm
thinking she is a keeper.

  I wish the weather was better and hopefully it will turn nice in the next few
days so we can let her out into the sunshine.  It is raining and cold, but it
could be worse, not too far up the road it is snowing!

  Someday it will be spring!

  Solveig Watanabe
  Olivia Farm
  www.oliviafarm.com