This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There was a rescue group in Olympia. We have a woman who lets her horses die, and ponies and cats, and Olympic Horse rescue had forced our sheriff to do something. But this spring her forty some horses looked like skeleton's again and the sheriff will not do anything. When she was asked by a neighbor about their condition she said, "I won't start feeding them until they have eaten up all the black berry vines". Makes one sick. Jean Gayle

Author of:
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press