This message is from: "Lois Anne Starr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are all aware of the many talents Fjords have, but I was wondering how
many have experienced this?

I was turning Lana out a few minutes ago to graze for a while.  As I
unsnapped the lead, I happened to look past her just as a lightning strike
occurred very close to us, and I mean scary close.  Now Lana was still in my
peripheral vision, but when I turned my head to see how she took the really
LOUD thunder boom and flash, she was gone, poof!   I turned all around to
see where she was and found her 200 feet away on the other side of the dry
lot grazing! and the boys were crowded up against the fence next to her.  I
never saw or heard her leave my side.  This occurred in no more than 3
seconds. Now usually if she shies, she only jumps about 5 feet, but this was
exceptional.  Anyone else have this happen?

--
Lois Anne, Wayne, Gallant Geier and the Lovely Lana from Montana

Tell me, and I'll probably forget.
Show me, and I will remember,
Involve me, and I will understand.