This message is from: Starfire Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

The Fjord Herald team needs of some photos from "days gone by" from folks that have done stuff with the Northeast Fjord Horse Association to use with an article in the Summer issue (which is about to go to layout). If you have photos, or can put us in touch with someone who can provide them that would be great. The NFHA's regional show is in its 25th year....so there must be a TON of photos out there!!! Any of folks from the "early days"? We don't need all of them, just a handful. Of course, I need them "Yesterday", and I need high-resolution, print quality images.

Contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!
Sandy

--
Starfire Farm