This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We had a beautiful colt born this morning !

Bloodlines up the wazooooo, and hes a dishy headed, strong, straight legs
HUGE eye'd brown dun boy. Friendly..... and already into moms hay pile
 ( eating ) with her.  He snuck into life during the brief hour after 5: 00
AM when I finally went to bed after watching the OTHER mare all night, and when
my friend got here at 6:30 to feed breakfast to the herd for me.        ; /

Sire : Knutsen Fjord's Soren  / owned by Michele Noonan

            ( Flotren X **OH Sadie )
                             ** MVF Erlend

Dam : Anvil's Linnea

( Leidjo X Lena )

..........name pending, and one more ( waxed up and dripping milk since last
Thurs. ) to go.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Lisa