This message is from: "Warren Stockwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I totally agree I use beet pulp here and it is a bit of an inconvenience.
but a lot less than standing with a sick horse waiting for the vet to come
( which takes them for ever )!

It also makes the hay go farther. I use about 3 lbs. less per horse per day
when I have the beet pulp going. With the hay prices going up so much it
can't hurt.  The problem I have is my Fjords who gain weight on air. I feed
them almost nothing and they are still chunky. I can't exercise them all day
every day, or can I?? : ).

Roberta
MN