This message is from: "Diane Wattson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I recommend "Toklat - The Classics III" pad for show and for schooling. It
has a nice contour, but not too high for Aron's withers. The regular size
(length 21", drop 21" at longest point) is perfect for my short-coupled
Fjord and my longer flap dressage saddle. They wash beautifully and hold
their shape if line dried.

I've purchased them from several sources in all color combinations, but
Dressage Extensions has a nice color selection, if you're not into the
traditional white or black and can wait a couple weeks longer for the
"customization." If you'd like to see what one looks like, take a peek at
Aron's page on the NFHR pedigree site.
http://www.nfhr.org/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=200145
<http://www.nfhr.org/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=200145&HorseName=aron&Page=1&;
Sort=0> &HorseName=aron&Page=1&Sort=0.

Diane and Aron

from SE Wisconsin, where we're about to be declared a FEMA disaster area

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a favorite dressage pad.  I recently

ordered a Roma full quilted pad from Smartpak and it looks ridiculously huge
on

my fjord!  Most don't give measurements and I don't want to make the same

mistake again!