This message is from: yvonne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, we live on Vancouver Island, where you are on rocky roads and trails much
of the time and I Love my Boots.  Old Macs were available, and we have worn
out about 7 pair, and even all worn out , they can be booted on all 4 feet for
those rocky rides  one only need enough boots for the horses that you will
ride, so you need not shoe 5 horses.  I now have a pair of cavallo simple
boots, (easy to put on, sturdy fit,  sofar so good, inexpensive)   I have just
returned from a frantic search for an Supergrip Marquis, wonderful boots with
repaceable parts, but they have fallen off, at the canter, they fly off into
the ditch or bush.  I found the boot, and at $450 a pair, I am happy.   Love
the traction, the protection from stone bruises, the impact absorption of the
boots , the ability to keep them barefoot most of the time, so am sold on
boots.  Yvonne Olson

It has removed 19 spam emails to date.