This message is from: "Cynthia Madden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As usual, well said, Phil. I have a forward horse who loves to canter and a
laid back Fjord (Tank) who can, but doesn't like, to canter. In my second
Fjord, I very much wanted the more forward athletic Fjord which I have in
Teddy (Starfire Chiron). There is definitely a difference in their
confirmation and mind set. Both have their great personality and functions
in life that suit them. I wouldn't trade either of them. It just means I
have to have two Fjords and who would argue with that!

--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM

Dogs (and horses, cm) are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras

Sarchasm (n) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who
doesn't get it.