This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My Fjord mare is like what you describe: a lovely light brown--more
yellow or creamy tea colored. Her mane and tail have the  dark stripe,
and the stripe down her back is red. Her primitive markings on her
legs are a slightly darker and more reddish color than her body, and
her points are just kind of darker--sort of grey, sort of reddish,
certainly not black points.
She has the Njal mark on her cheek, dark spots above each eye, and
many darker spots mixed in with the 4-5 swirls on her forehead. Almost
looks like she has a bunch on Njal marks on her forehead, but they are
just the coloring without the single black hair (the one on her cheek
has the single black hair).
I often wondered if she is really a red dunn rather than a brown dunn?
whatever she is, she is adorable!!!!
Jen