This message is from: "Philis Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a Duett Rondo English all purpose 18" seat saddle for sale. The tree is 36 cm and is XWide. This saddle fits my Fjords. Saddle is almost new. Used very little and I find that I don't need it....have another Duett saddle. I'm asking $525.00 for it. They sell new for $849.00. I will bring the saddle to the Midwest Fjord Horse Show in Blue Earth this coming week if I don't sell it before then. If anybody is interested then, please seek me out at the show.

Thanks,

Philis Anderson
Sawtooth Mountain Fjords
Grand Marais, MN