This message is from: "Frederick J Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi folks,

I have posted a new video taken at the All Breed Show in Puyallup, WA.

This video was taken while getting ready for the announcer's introduction to
the Fjord Breed in the arena.

The audio is a little difficult to hear as only one half of the stands were
occupied by spectators and there is a lot of echo from the far side empty
seats.

However, a good background of the breed was given while Bonnie Morris and
Navigator Macawlay Dukes presented my Joline in a cart.

Mike Melby presented Bonnie's white stud colt, Lordalen on lead.

Mrs. Dukes, Macawlay's mom, presented Bonnie's dun filly Georgina on lead.

Link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BUIlLWk3uQ

The patriotic video that I have already posted followed the introduction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj92gR-2qgg

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington  98396