This message is from: "Gayle Ware" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just received a phone call from MT. saying that Don Torgunrud passed away. Many of you recall that he and his wife, Heather, purchased Flotren a few years ago. Torgunruds were very active in promoting Fjords and had hosted driving clinics at their place in St. Ignatius, etc.

Don will certainly be missed. I don't have details as to when a service will be held.

Our sympathies go out to Heather and the rest of the family.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR
www.fjordhorse.com