This message is from: "dfle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am trying to sell my young Fjords.  I have several to sell.  One was born in
December (a filly), and some were born in May and some in July.  These will be
very reasonable.  If you want to start with a really good foundation horse,
now is your chance.  They are all halter broken and handled daily.  If you are
interested, let me know.  I also have two yearlings (a stud colt and filly).
The stud colt will be gelded soon, a two-year old gelding and a three-year old
mare.  I am located in mid-Missouri.  I also have older horses that I would
sell as well.  e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 660-841-9502 for details,
photos and prices.  Rosemary Fleharty SHOME FJORDS & DEXTERS