This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The inflammation, according to the vetrinary blood root expert in
colorado, is a good thing. It means the horse's immune system has
mounted a response, and will be healing that area.  So it sounds like
perhaps Xterra doesn't have enough blood root in it, or perhaps it is
mixed with other caustic ingredients that irritate the skin beyond
repair. Anyway, I'm with you: I use bloodroot on any warty looking
thing and it works fantastically!
Jen