This message is from: "Lisa Designs, LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Deanna,
Now you are talking! I think if an element of traditional Norwegian rosemaling or Acanthus carving were incorporated into the logo all the better! I could see making slight changes to the old logo and replacing the daisies on either side with some rosemaled-type scrolls. That would really be saying where the horses come from and easily identifible and meaningful. I did a logo a while ago for a Scandinavian gift store I used to own, using rosemaling and it worked really well: http://www.scandiastore.com. There are so many unique and meaningful design elements in traditional Norwegian folk art, it would almost be a shame to not incorporate them into the logo somewhere!

Okay, now I am going to quit sticking my neck out and go riding!
Lisa