This message is from: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I wanted to mention that I just had a near murder at
an apartment building I manage, plus a bunch of
copper and brass pipe stolen.

So....I have been shopping for video camera warning
signs.  I have also had my son-in-law buy some video
cameras for me.  He has done a lot of video camera
shopping lately....and he is a security wizard.  I
cannot really volunteer his services for free, but he
might be able to direct you to some decent video
cameras for a small consulting fee.  (Or...he might
not want to do anything...it is just a thought and
would have to be worked out.)

I mention the son-in-law because he taught me that
there are a lot of nuances in purchasing video
cameras.  Apparently you have to get black and white
to be able to see at night.  And you have to get more
expensive ones in order to be able to see license
plates at night.  And there are pan/tilt/zoom cameras
that can be controlled from the internet.

I think video cameras were Julie and Darryl Will's
business.  NOt sure if anyone has Darryl's contact
info, or whether or not he is still in that business.

Gail