This message is from: Emily Wigley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Valerie, I have recently heard rave reviews of Durasole, a product that is designed to protect feet that are sensitive and/or weak. I heard about it from some eventers (three day eventing) all over the US and Canada. I asked my farrier about it last week, and he told me it is a great product. It does require shoes, but may be a good idea to help protect from the outside while you also are feeding a biotin rich supplement and working from the inside. http:// www.durasole.com It's available from your farrier.
Good luck -
Emily

Emily Wigley
www.FishBowlFarm.com