This message is from: Debbie LeBreton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My name is Debbie and I would like to sign up for Secret Santa> Date: Tue, 21
Oct 2008 19:41:00 -0600> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com> Subject: 2008 Secret Santa> > This message is
from: "Cynthia Madden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> > Hi All,> I was just
thinking about this year's Secret Santa. I will be organizing it> very soon.
Anyone who is interested can go ahead and contact me with your> name. Sign up
starts soon!!! Ho, ho, ho!> > -- > Cynthia Madden> Las Cruces, NM> personal:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> NFHR: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> http:/www.nfhr.com>
http://www.geocities.com/cmadden88011> > People the world over have always
been more impressed by the power of our> example> than by the example of our
power. Bill Clinton, DNC 8/27/08> > Important FjordHorse List Links:>
Subscription Management: http://tinyurl.com/5msa7e> FH-L Archives:
http://tinyurl.com/rcepw> Classified Ads: http://tinyurl.com/5b5g2f> >