This message is from: "Cynthia Madden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 IT'S SECRET SANTA SIGN UP!. *Deadline for signup: November
21th.*Assignments will be emailed by Nov. 23th. I will post weekly
reminders until
the deadline. You must send me the form below to get on the list.

Please send me the following information for your Secret Santa to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

(Just cut & paste)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name:
Address (for shipping)
Telephone (for UPS)
Your most wanted Christmas Present for
   Yourself:                                     Your Size:   Your Fjord(s):
*Just remember some Secret Santa's are very imaginative!*
**
Are you interested in an international assignment?

Please remember these rules :

   1. If you sign up, you must see it through or someone will be pretty
   disappointed.
   2. Suggested cost is plus or minus $25.
   3. You may send clues about your identity to your SS recipient via the
   head elf who will post them to the list. Guessing your SS is half the fun.
   4. Gifts should be received by Christmas, if there is a delay please let
   the Head Elf know.
   5. When you receive your SS gift, please make sure to promptly thank your
   Secret Santa and acknowledge its receipt.

 Yours in elfdom,
Cynthia, SS HEAD ELF

--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM

People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our
example
than by the example of our power. Bill Clinton, DNC 8/27/08