This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh!  Tell us the story of the Haflinger too!  LOL  I love reading your
informative posts.
Melinda
cool and rainy central Ohio

--
Coaching with Melinda Schumacher, MD
Personal Empowerment through Equine Experiential Learning and Creative

"You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is
already around your neck."   ~Jalal-Uddin Rumi

"As she knotted the reins and took her stand, the horse's soul came into her
hand, and up from the mouth that held the steel came an innermost word, half
thought, half feel."~paraphrased, John Masefield

Fly Without Wings  www.flywithoutwings.net
Gestalt Practitioner  www.gestaltcleveland.org