This message is from: "M. Denmark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lisa P. -- I always watch the news about fires in the area Jeff works with
trepidation and think of both you and him.  What a brave and strong soul to
risk his life for others fighting those terrible fires and the same for you
letting him go.  Our thoughts and prayers are sent for him to come safely
back home and the sooner the better.  I feel so sorry for all the
devastation those poor people must endure.

Marsha Jo -- thank you so much for the info on the origin of "Purdy Mare".
That was a head scratcher for sure since we could only find people's names
but didn't know if there was a connection.now it makes more sense.  Now I at
least know a name and can do some more research.

Corrine and Patti Jo - I must tell you how much we love our Ole daughter and
know it must be her sire's great personality coming through.  Patti helped
us get Dawn last winter and we will always be grateful to her.  She is what
we wanted and much much more.  Clay Ridge Dawn is just the bravest and most
level headed young mare you could ask for.  Such a sweet disposition and
kind people oriented outlook.  And boy can that girl move like the wind.she
is just the most fun to drive with a huge stride, very handy, and a really
big engine for such a petite and dainty mare.that girl can go but with the
softest mouth.  The goodness of F. A. Ole sure carries on.

Milli Ann

Magnolia TX

W/ fuzzy fjords finally enjoying some cold weather