From: Kathleen Prince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mane question
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 9:14 AM

This message is from: Kathleen Prince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a 7 year old, rescued mare. She had a full and very long mane
when she arrived in FL. After a few months of her sweating we gave
her the proper Fjord cut. It only took me a day to two to realize how
much I love it cut and standing up. I'm not sure if this is typical
but it seems hers keeps wanting to droop to the side. I trimmed it a
bit today since one side seemed a little lopsided, but it still wants
to droop at her withers. Could the years of having it long have done
damage? There are pics of her that can be seen at:  http://
cassidyapril.com/
--
Kathleen Prince