This message is from: Heather Baskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello All,

For those who are owned by Fjordies and use the
Parelli equipment,  what size Hackamore/Halter size do you use?

currently have the "regular" size, but it is rather "snug".  There is the
"Warmblood" and "Draft" options.  Before I go ca-ching ca-ching with all the
Holiday Specials; I wanted to poll the audience to see if anyone out there is
using the "Warmblood" option size and/or those who are using the Regular size,
is it as snug as mine?

Heather
Playing Naturally with bestest pony pal,
Henry
http://digilass.wordpress.com