This message is from: "Willows Edge Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK, so I will give out my secret tip for those really thick manes:
Being a beauty school drop out (I realized I couldn't make enough money to
support my horse habit even in high school ;-) ), we had all sorts of cool
tools to use. I took a pair of thinning shears to Ole's mane - he has one of
those really thick manes - and used it towards the bottom. What happens is
that the shorter hairs help support the longer ones in an upright position
(how we want them). It's not a perfect solution and I've been trying
different lengths this fall/winter to see what works best, but I am thinking
that I will keep it at a moderate length using the shears more towards the
inside of the mane (towards the black).  Make sense???

Corinne Logan
Willows Edge Farm
Bothell, WA
(425) 402-6781