This message is from: ewig...@mindspring.com

"Corrine, you are NOT a wimp! In your neck of the woods you have much
more moisture in your air and I would be freezing to death there at
those temps!"
No, she's a wimp!  You know I'm kidding, right Corinne?!!!   :-)   :-)  :-)
It's really dry in the Seattle area with these cold temps, and the snow is so
fluffy you can't make snowballs.  Not our typical wet white stuff (or wet
liquid stuff, which I'm really missing!).  It's weird having such cold temps,
isn't it, Corinne?  My horses seem to be doing ok, and since the paddocks are
frozen and I can't clean them daily, it's good that I'm getting some exercise
carrying water to the nine equines in residence.  Everything is rock hard and
bumps are hiding under the pretty snow - not even good for a cold weather ride!
 Zany!

As for the horse thief, check the California laws for livestock rustling; it
may still be on the books as it is in some places.  It's different from (and
more serious than) simple theft (non-animals).  Just a thought.  Quick
perimeter of electric fence (be sure it's posted as hot on the fence line) may
deter this crazy human.  She sounds awful, and sad and in need of mental health
help too.  If your neighbors who share the easement want to press trespassing
charges, the more the merrier may help convince the local law enforcement that
this is a serious, dangerous situation.  Restraining order?  I sound crazy, I
know, but this situation calls for it, IMHO.

Take care,
Emily
Fish Bowl Farm, Vashon Island, Wa, www.FishBowlFarm.com