This message is from: kbatche...@aol.com

Happy holidays everyone!

Beautiful day in NC, so was lucky enough to fit in a ride on Monark and a
drive with Clyde.  Both allowed me to keep my sanity long enough to deal  with
out of town guests. :)

At the behest of a more experienced riding friend, I am considering  dabbling
in intro level dressage with my old gelding, Monark, who knows more  about
the subject than I do and will probably be horrified to know that I am
considering anything of the sort.

Wanted to see if anyone wants to sell a Fjord friendly used  dressage saddle
that is collecting dust.  Needn't be in perfect shape, but  I would prefer a
more secure seat of 18-19".  My gelding is eighteen,  14.3hh and about 1100
pounds, pretty broad backed.  I have looked at the  Wintec Isabell, but am also
interested in the Duett line.  Seller  will bear no subsequent liability for me
going on to embarrass myself in  the ring...

Thanks in advance!

Kris Batchelor
Davidson, NC
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.