This message is from: katesei...@aol.com

Mine, of course, not the Fjords.  We are having some chilly temps here  in
the deep south - it was 10 degrees at feeding time this morning.  And as  I
focused on not getting frostbite while I was scooping manure, I discovered all
of
my high school lacrosse skills coming back to me!  As probably everyone
knows (except Robin in Florida <g>), pony poops freeze into baseball size  and
consistency and can be very tricky at evading the manure rake.  I just  have
the
funniest time scooping, twisting and tossing the errant poop into the
wheelbarrow in my own version of pony lacrosse.  If I could get my  daughters
out
there we could make it a team sport!

The ponies, however, are not particularly amused.

Kate
with Della and Joe (who really do not seem to mind the freezing  weather)
**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)