This message is from: Martie Bolinski <boli...@dol.net>

Kate,
You are lucky the ponies are not interested. I have to contend with a pony who thinks I am throwing something to eat and must check out all the hocky pucks as they land in the manure spreader. Luckily, they have been pooping mostly outdoors - even in this cold spell. No grass in the barn (actually there is no grass outside right now either, but they still THINK there is.

Martie in MD with Kilar and Wee Willy the fluffy furballs

katesei...@aol.com wrote:

I just have the funniest time scooping, twisting and tossing the errant poop into the wheelbarrow in my own version of pony lacrosse. If I could get my daughters out there we could make it a team sport!

The ponies, however, are not particularly amused.

Kate
with Della and Joe