This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

I have a VERY nice , Brand New, hardly used, Easy Entry Cart for sale. I'm in
East Central WI, 30 miles south of Green Bay. This cart was made by Steve
Waddell, Chamberlain Hills Carriage Works, Buffalo, MN . It's all black in
color, padded seat, adjustable shafts that are in the "french" style I believe
you say. Shafts come off for transporting or storing, they are adjustable in
length as well. It's a very balanced cart, great for training or everyday
pleasure driving. I do have pictures if anyone is interested. I would say it
would fit a 13.2-14.1hh Fjord nicely. $1500.00 OBO  I can bring it to the
MWFHC's Winter Meeting in MN in March. Was only used about 6 times. Last I
heard Steve is retired and you can no longer get one of his carts and they are
nice.

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com