This message is from: Jon Ofjord <jofj...@northlc.com>

Thanks Lisa!

I had these piles of cash just laying around the house and I was tempted to buy these 100%, stone ground, whole, natural, organic devices for my horse's comfort. Now that I won't be buying them I can get everything Billy Mays yells at me to buy. I know Mary will love me even more when she sees the lifetime supply of "Oxy-Kleen" I am getting her for Valentines day! Won't she be surprised!

Jon
From the Arrowhead of Minnesota where we have had two days of freezing rain.