This message is from: <fjo...@hughes.net>

Karen - In Oregon, it is hard to get the officials to take action. Several
calls and several people were involved in calling in the situation with the
horses we finally took to our farm.  We monitored the 3 we now have for 60
days prior to taking them. We are lucky the two older ones have survived the
starving situation they were in.  The younger one is in better shape due to
age and still nursing off of both mares.

I heard you did well at the Expo - Great Job! Sorry I could only go to set
up. I had to come back and monitor our new hay burners... :-)

Catherine Lassesen
fjo...@hughes.net
1-541-825-3027 Southern Oregon
 www.Hestehaven.com www.NorwegianBuhund.us