This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

In our old big barn in Nevada the pigeons decided to move in one spring so we
used a BB gun. Dave was an expert marksman in the Marines and the pigeons
didn't last long - at lest the ones who were dumb enough to hang around....Our
ranch dogs, including an ancient lab who 'suddenly came alive again', were a
very efficient clean up crew too.

:: Karen McCarthy :: Great Basin Fjords :: Madras, Oregon ::

http://www.picturetrail.com/weegees