This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

 Try   "Equine Corta-flex RX 100" Ultimate solution, It not only has glucosamine
and chondroitin, but alo Hylauronic acid, Devil's Claw and Yucca so you have
both
the joint suppliment plus the same stuff that's in BL soslution.  It really
seems
to help 34 year old Bjarne, altho I don't know what it will do for your old
horse
with the hock problem.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, still waiting for spring.....