This message is from: pedfjo...@aol.com

In a message dated 4/20/2009 9:10:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
owner-fjordhorse-dig...@angus.mystery.com writes:

> This message is from: "Green Valley Farm" <sop...@greenvalleyfarm.com>
> WHAT IS CEM ?
> Contagious Equine Metritis

  Howard and Sophie,

   Thank-you for the informative article on CEM. Interesting how the Fjords
in a small way can help discover how, when and why the infection begins and
has moved around so much. Thinking here that the information gained from
this exposure will help some of the large farms work their way to
understanding about its spread. I congratulate you on the full disclosure about
it
getting to your stallion. I know that many people would not have taken the high
road and enlightened us about all the steps involved.

 You guys are class acts.

Speedy negitive tests so you can get on with the art of breeding that
beautiful boy. If closer, I have a few mares who I wouldnt hesitate to book to
him.

             Lisa