This message is from: "Cherie Mascis" <vikinghorseri...@bellsouth.net>

so I'm pretty paranoid about putting my guys out with anything, especially
something that has to be strapped. I don't even like the double Velcro fly
masks.  And how can they breath through them, and what about rub marks.

The Best Friends muzzle has a quick release buckle that will come loose if the horse gets caught. They can breath fine, just leave a couple of inches between the bottom and their nose.

Only one of my horses got rub marks from it and I just glued some fleece to the spot where it was rubbing.

Cherie