This message is from: Sofia Jagbrant <sofia...@gmail.com>

*Dear international fjord horse friends,*
I'm wondering if someone of you are from New Zealand, or could forward me a
contact from there? I am currently doing an article about Fjordhorses in
Australia since I'm studying in Melbourne during one semester. I am going to
New Zealand as well, and would therefore, if possible like to include this
in my article or do a separate one. It is really interesting to find fjord
horses so far away from my native Scandinavia and I'm sure plenty of people
in both Sweden and Norway would like to read more about it.

My email is: sofia...@gmail.com and it is the best way to contact me.

Thanks in advance and good luck with your fjords!

Regards
Sofia

--
Sofia Jagbrant