This message is from: Libbyo O <daniloand...@hotmail.com>

Good Morning  from a bright West Sussex Morning.

We have just repainted our lorry in black with a gold line down the sides.  It
looks spectacular.   Having five fjords and a fjord cross, i really want to
have a fjord decal on the rear.  Preferably a driving fjord.  It needs to be
in gold and about 36 inches tall.

Can anyone sugest somewhere to source this item.  We also would like some
smaller decals, so all/any links welcome.

I am very happy to import from overseas.

Thanks folks.

Liz with her happy fjord crew in yj South of the Uk.