This message is from: brass-ring-f...@juno.com

Thank you Fred, and all the other people who have helped me with advice
and support.
        There is not much to report, she is holding her own and does not
seem to be in any pain. Every afternoon the older Morgan does his grazing
circuit which takes him out of her sight and she starts neighing and even
trotted some today, so I went out and put her in the tiny paddock where
she can't get up any steam. The vet does not want her stalled but he does
not want her too active either.
        She is off banamine and only 1/2 bute 2x a day, and was started
on the Laminasaver last night. After her athletic display today I think I
will take her off all bute and see how she does. I will also add the
Inflamasaver; I just hopes she eats all this stuff as she gets so little
grain.
        Valerie
        Columbia, CT