This message is from: "jgayle" <jga...@techline.com>

I'll say Fjords are smart. Gunnar has become friendlier since my last cat died and the dogs are all gone. I was down town one day and when I drove up the road to the house I could see Gunnar grazing along the fence by the four minis, all girls! He had pushed open his gate that I had not closed properly. He could have romped down the road to freedom, but preferred the girls. There was considerable resistance to my returning him to his field but we made it. Later I looked out the window and he was working on the sliding board that holds his gate shut. Bet he will figure it out soon. Jean Gayle