This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

oh yes, Mine are shedding their summer ccot.  Old Bjarne started sjhortly after
Solsticce!  But he is always early. It is supposed to be the shrotening of the
daylight hours, but how can they detect a couple minutes?

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where, as expected , the rains started with the Fair,
cooling down the weather and dampening the fires.  NO Smoke!