This message is from: Melinda Schumacher <melinda.schumac...@gmail.com>

Funny thing about riding shedding horses....I took a short bareback spin
around the arena on Mirakel once, then stopped at a store for a few items on
the way home.  Before shopping, I stopped in the ladies' room, and got the
strangest stare from a woman in there.  I smiled, she did not.  On my way
out I glanced in the full length mirror and discovered she had been staring
at my bikini-shaped (and situated) fur transfer of tan hairs on black
pants.  :-/

Melinda
in Pittsburgh