This message is from: spiek...@isu.edu

----- Original Message -----
From: John & Eunice Bosomworth <bosomwo...@wightman.ca>
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:55 pm
Subject: Re: Gjest
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com, fjordiss...@yahoogroups.com

I think maybe you have misinterpreted the comments by Carol.   If not, the
tone is not appropriate for the list, even if Carol is not on it.   Sorry, I
do not intend to be confrontational, but this is a public forum and some
civility should reign.  If I have misinterpreted your comments, you have my
sincere apology.  Anyone who knows the Rivoirs, whether they are friend or
not, knows the regard with which that horse was held and the care which was
given any horse in their care.  Most of us wait too late to put a loved animal
down.