This message is from: "Debby" <miss.am...@earthlink.net>

I don't know Carol other than from when she was on this list, and she has
posted several times to the driving list, not often.
I'd read her post to the driving list and sent my sympathies.   I know its a
tough decision, as it should be.  One shouldn't make a decision like this in
haste and its doubtful that they did.    I've a small pony that I've cancelled
the "deadly" vist from the vet.  Do I feel bad about this? Nope!  Am I cruel
for keeping him with me for as long as possible.  I don't think so.  Does this
make me a bad "mom".  How can you say that Lisa??   You can't condemn someone
who wants another day, another hour, another second with their beloved pets.
How does not attending fjord meetings or events or participating in breed
shows or even having a registered fjord have anything to do with this?  Does
it make you a better horse owner?  Does it mean I think less of my horses?
Many people do not have the money to attend fjord functions that are states
away?
Having a mule or having a papered fjord...doesn't make a bit of difference to
the person that loves them.  (no offense to mules)
Me...I choose to keep my little one with me as long as possible, for as long
as "I" want, with no one telling me when to make the decision.  It is a
personal decision.  It was personal for Carol and it darned well is personal
for me.
Debby in Tx